A letter to David CameronPosted: April 11, 2011
This letter arrived in my maibox this morning, I must say as spam mail and nutcase hair-brained idea’s go…… this is actually pretty good!
Dear Mr Cameron,
Please find below our suggestion for fixing the UK ‘s economy.
Instead of giving billions of pounds to banks that will squander the money
on lavish parties and unearned bonuses, use the following plan.
Patriotic Retirement Plan:
There are about 10 million people over 50 in the work force. Pay them £1
million each severance for early retirement with the following stipulations:
1) They MUST retire – ten million job openings – unemployment fixed
2) They MUST buy a new British car. Ten million cars ordered – car Industry
3) They MUST either buy a house or pay off their mortgage – housing crisis
4) They MUST send their kids/grandkids to school/college/university – Crime
5) They MUST buy £100 WORTH of alcohol/tobacco a week…..and there’s your
money back in duty/tax etc
6) Instead of stuffing around with the carbon emissions trading schemes that
makes us pay for the major polluters, tell the greedy b***ards to reduce
their pollution emissions by 75% within 5 years or we shut them down.
It can’t get any easier than
And if more money is needed, have all members of parliament pay back their
falsely claimed expenses and second home allowances
If you think this would work, please forward to everyone you know.
If not, please disregard.
Grumpies of the World